SENIOR ADULT LEISURE TRIPS/DAY TRIPS FOR 2018
DENVER, THE MAJESTIC ROCKIES & COLORADO SPRINGS
Tour Dates: August 26 - August 31, 2018
Tour includes: Round-trip airfare & Motor Coach Transportation in Colorado
-Two nights in Denver and three nights in Colorado Springs.
- Lunch at the Historic Broadmoor
- Lunch aboard the Royal Gorge Route Railroad Vista Dome Dining Car while enjoying spectacular views of the Royal Gorge and the mighty Arkansas River
- Guided tours of Denver and Colorado Springs
- Tour United States Olympic Training Center
- Visit Garden of the Gods/Red Rock Park Amphitheatre, Art Districts, Echo Lake, Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests near base of Mount Evans, Buffalo Bill Museum & Grave, and Rocky Mountain National Park!
Deposit of $250 per person due by May 22, 2018 and final balance due by July 5, 2018.
Insurance of $199 double rate and $259 single rate due with deposit.
Click here for a detailed program flyer and registration form (available soon).
Note: All motorcoach trip fees are based on 40 paying passengers. if trip registration falls below 40 a slight fee adjustment will occurr to cover transportation cost for the tour. Please contact Lisa Gaither at 901- 457-2775 to register for above motorcoach trips or information. If you cannot open the brochure please contact our office at 901-457-2770 and a brochure will be mailed to you! Please pay close attention to deposit due dates: this date determines if there is enough interest to start locking in reservations and confirming group reservations.