- Father/Daughter Dinner Dance - Community Center Gym - February 2, 2018
- Mother Son Superhero Breakfast Bash - Community Center Gym - tentative March 23 or 24, 2018
- Collierville Youth Fishing Rodeo - Johnson Park - May 19, 2018
- Independence Day Celebration - W.C. Cox Park - July 3, 2018 *rain date: July 4
- Movie in the Park - HW Cox Park - TBD
- 42nd Annual Christmas Parade - November 30, 2018 at 7:00pm *rain date: December 2nd
- Christmas in Collierville - Town Square - November 24, December 1, 8, 15, 2018 from 10am-4pm
Double Decker Bus Rentals
Special Event Application
Special Events Application - click here to download.
If you are having a special event that involves the use of Town property, please print off the application below (with as much information as possible) and bring it to the Historic Depot Visitors Center located at 125 North Rowlett, Collierville. Please note that there is a non-refundable application fee of $250.00 that is due when the application is submitted.
The Town of Collierville has enrolled in a program which allows the Event Sponsor, the "user", to secure cost effective comprehensive liability insurance that provides protection for the “user” as well as the Town of Collierville. Please use the following link for a quote or to register for the program: https://tulip.onebeaconentertainment.com/e/tulip/apply.aspx